Kieran is the principal of Finance for Business and has 40 years banking
experience specifically in the areas of lending and business development.
Certificate in Investment Advice, Institute of Bankers
Diploma in Business Studies (Banking), University of Limerick
Bachelor of Financial Services, The Smurfit Business School, UCD
Diploma in Wealth Management, Institute of Bankers
Specialist Diploma in Pension & Retirement Planning, Institute of Bankers
Professional Certificate in Personal Debt Management and Insolvency, National
University of Ireland, Dublin
2018 Established Finance For Business
Specialist in business finance as an alternative to the banks.
2004 Established Finnan Financial Limited
An independent Banking Consultancy, Debt Management and Wealth Management
business tailored to the business and professional community.
• Debt Management solutions delivered in a realistic fashion with
• Banking Health Check service to the legal profession.
• Wealth Management services to High Net Worth individuals.
2001 Joined Ulster Bank Private Clients
• Investment & Pension offering to High Net Worth individuals.
1977 Joined AIB Bank
• Branch Banking Waterford specialising in Branch Management and Lending.
• Business Development primarily in Branches requiring a business turnaround.
• Branch Banking, Corporate Banking, Securities Department.